The Dragon Foundation
Dragon 100 (龍匯100) 2018
- Delegates are required to participate in the whole programme from 28 July to 4 August 2018. Delegates are required to register at the City Garden Hotel Hong Kong on or before 5 p.m. (HKT) on 28 July and follow the full programme schedule thereafter.
- The following personal information of the delegates will be published in the delegation booklet: name, photo, nominating country/region, nominating organisation, academic background, current occupation and his/her business ideas.
- Each delegate will be assigned to a group of delegates. Unless otherwise specified, delegates must always travel with their own group.
- Delegates should follow the instructions of their Group Coordinators and Programme staff.
- All activities in the programme are obligatory, delegates must complete the programme assignments during and after the trip.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking are NOT allowed during the whole programme.
- Mobile phones and audible devices must be switched to silent mode during all programme activities.
- Delegates must sleep in their assigned hotel rooms.
- Delegates are responsible for their own personal belongings. The Dragon Foundation makes no warranties of any sort concerning the security of delegates’ possessions.
- Compensation for damage made by any delegate is at the responsibility of the delegate.
- Delegates should attend media interviews and other PR functions arranged by the organisers.
- Anything that any delegate does must abide by the law of HKSAR and China.
- Certain risks are associated with all travels, including but not limited to natural disasters, infectious disease outbreaks, transportation accidents and possible terrorist activities. Delegates should understand and acknowledge that they assume all risks incurred by their participation in the Programme.
- Delegates must be ethnic Chinese.
- If any delegate is found in breach of this agreement during the Programme, he/she may be dismissed from further participation and The Dragon Foundation will incur no liabilities. The delegate must reimburse the organisers for all costs incurred.
- The Registration fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Delegates who fail to pay the fees by the specified deadline will be regarded as having declined the offer.
- Any delegate who withdraws on or after 18 July 2018, agree to pay all costs already incurred by the organisers for your participation (e.g. transportation, meal and lodging expenses).
As a delegate of the Dragon 100 2018, I fully release The Dragon Foundation (including, but not limited to, its trustees, employees and representatives), from any responsibility and from any demands, claims, actions, suits, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, court costs and attorneys’ fees) and covenant not to sue for any cause whatsoever directly or indirectly arising in connection with my participation in the Programme, whether or not foreseeable or contributed to by the negligent acts or omissions of The Dragon Foundation.
I have read, understand and agree to abide by this agreement while participating in Dragon 100 (龍匯100) 2018 in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area.
To download a copy of this agreement, please click here.