Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial support to the Secretary-General and Board of Directors
- Manage company accounts
- Maintenance of website and Facebook page
- Event Management
- Handle daily correspondences and office management
- Prepare reports
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
- Higher diploma or above with minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint English and Chinese word processing
- Excellent telephone manner, communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably knowledge in design-related applications e.g. Adobe AI
- Good time management
- Well-organised, detail-minded, self-motivated, and has a positive attitude
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Candidates may be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) if job duties involve frequent contact with children.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend a written test.
- The Secretariat is administrated by The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups, please apply via the HKFYG Recruitment portal.